As you are caring for an aging parent or grandparent in the Rochester, NY, area, you may find you need expert assistance to navigate care decisions. Whether you are assisting them through a hospital crisis situation, helping them find a physical rehab facility, or they are living in their own home and are starting to show some memory loss, a care manager from Senior’s Choice Care Management knows community resources and options to provide the best solutions to care challenges.
You don’t need to go it alone; Senior’s Choice Care Management can step in and help you with:
- Medication Management so you don’t have to worry if your loved one is taking their medication properly or has enough refills.
- Arranging and monitoring health care services so your loved one receives the right care.
- Preserving financial resources by helping you avoid inappropriate placements and duplicated services
- Assistance during a crisis through our Crisis Ready Program
- Nursing home placement when your loved one can’t live safely at home
- Discussing your loved one’s medical information and treatment recommendations with their physicians so everyone is on the same page.
- Assessing living arrangements to ensure your loved one is in a safe environment
- Assisting with hospital or rehabilitation discharge to make sure your loved one is comfortable and has what they need
- Researching further medical treatment options and coordinating second opinions so the senior receives the most appropriate treatment
- Reviews of medical charts/files
- Providing information to you and your family about the community resources that are available, such as adult day care, Meals on Wheels, entitlement programs, and more
- Acting as your eyes and ears when you can’t be with your loved one or you live far away
Meet long-term care needs, improve quality of life, and maintain independence as long as possible.
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
When you need to know what to expect and how to proceed, we are here for you.
Don’t worry if medications are being managed, taken, or refilled properly.
Crisis Ready Program
Be ready when your loved one has a sudden or serious health problem!
Patient Review Instrument (PRI)
Determine if your care recipient is eligible for skilled nursing home placement. This review can only be performed by a registered nurse. We are qualified to use this tool.
Need help moving your loved one closer to you? There are many logistics involved, especially if the person has serious health problems. We have done this before and our nurses are ready to help.
Our team can solve pretty much any challenge you are facing. We also offer Medical, Financial, and Insurance Advocacy as well as Long Term Claim Administration, Household Finance & Recordkeeping, and Relocation & Home Sale Assistance, to name just a few. No issue is too small or too large for us to help provide quality solutions and care.