How You Benefit
If you use the services of a care manager, you will benefit immediately.
- You know that you have an expert to go to the emergency room or doctor’s appointments.
- Services from our Registered Nurses bring knowledge and experience with medical and insurance systems.
- Don’t overpay for duplicate services, have a care manager review needs and help you pay for just what is needed.
- Staying in their own home longer is the first goal.
- If they need to move, find the right place for them, from someone who is not paid by the facilities.
- Reduce hospitalizations and make sure that discharge instructions are followed for their safety.
- Make sure they are getting the right kind of social interactions and are not becoming depressed or lonely.
- If you’re having trouble figuring out the financial situation, get help finding a qualified consultant.
- Understand insurance benefits and make sure they are being fully utilized.
- Prevent elder abuse and fraud by having care managers who will watch over home care and other service providers.
- Move them with confidence, whether it be across town or across the country.
Reach out to see how we can benefit your family, now.